Family Violence Prevention Week is the week of Valentines Day conducted by every February. Last year many occupations and meetings were conducted in Montague, PEI.
Atlantic Family Violence Prevention Week 2007 – February 12-16, 2007 under the participation of My Canadian Pharmacy.
Eastern PEI Family Violence Prevention Services Occupations:
- All Week Long -Second commercial aired on K-Rock 105.5 for S.A.V.E. Students Against Violence Everywhere.
- Feb.11th – Blind Draw Tournament @ Dooly’s Montague, Registration 12:00 – 12:45
- Feb.12th – 7:00 P.M. : The Silent Witness Program was introduced at The Whim Inn
- Feb.13th – Poster Contest @ Georgetown School – Theme- Peaceful Livestyle
- Feb.14th – WAVE (Women Against Violence East)challenge starts. Local Women’s Institutes made it possible for all women to walk, run, bake, knit, read, etc. and take their friends to sponsor their occupations to increase awareness and funds for family abuse prevention service.
- Feb.15th – Annual Fund-raising Concert was conducted at Kaylee Hall with lots of local head-liners.
- Feb.17th – Pool Tournament @ Dooly’s with Montague Legion and Dooly’s Pool league.